For each channel we own, we need to migrate from freenode to libera.
We need to ensure the following:
- The channels have an owner (go to #-ops and ask for it)
- Set up logging for public channels. That will need to wait for wm-bot to be migrated, see T283213
- Add all bots (see T283213 again). Typically you will have wikibugs and wm-bot for public channels.
- Check the ACLs so that everyone who had access before still has it
- Check that the channel modes are all set the same as on freenode
- when everything is set, "close" the channel on freenode by following https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC/Migrating_to_Libera_Chat#Closing_Freenode_channels
Below is the current status. For "bots", list the ones missing (excluding wm-bot which is for logging), or "yes" if they're all done.
If the channel has an owner in SRE but it's not the final owner list we want, write add an asterisk to "yes".
Please add your channels below.
|#-cloud*||yes||yes||stashbot, wikibugs, wm-bb, icinga-wm||yes||yes||yes||yes||@bd808|
|#-sre||yes*||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||@Joe @jbond @Legoktm|
|#-traffic||yes||yes||stashbot, wikibugs, wm-bot||yes||yes||yes||yes||@ema|