- ALTERs to run: alter table revision drop key rev_page_id; (from https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/692630)
- Where to run those changes: all.dblist
- When to run those changes: At any time
- If the schema change is backwards compatible: Yes
- If the schema change has been tested already on some of the test/beta wikis: Tested in production. See the ticket.
- if the data should be made available on the labs replicas and/or dumps: Does it matter? This table is public AFAIK
Note that given that we have rev_page_time index, this possibly can't be much slower ignoring code and the data and given the data, there shouldn't be any noticeable change.
- s6 T285149#7618766