- As someone who would like to use or build functions on Wikifunctions, I need a way to test functions, so that I can ensure that the functions I am building or using are working as I expect them to.
Why are we doing this?
We want to ensure that people who build functions are able to test them before publishing them and to recover easily from any mistakes they may have made.
Proposed functions or features
- Function validation (eg. will it work?)
- Input validation (eg. is this an appropriate input?)
- A sandbox or other interface for experimenting without publishing
- Way to know what functions could benefit from improvements
- A clear and understandable definition of functions
- Documentation around utilizing functions
- How will we support anonymous users in testing / writing functions