We're going to have a transitory period where there are two different site footers depending on which page the user is on while we gradually roll out the new design. To smooth this over, we'd like to make a small update to the old footer to at least match the text and links of the new one. This will helpfully reduce user confusion.
No design or style changes are necessary, just an update in the list of links and their text.
The new footer should have the following links:
- About: https://wikipedialibrary.wmflabs.org/about/
- Translate the Library: https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:Wikipedia_Library_Card_Platform
- Phabricator: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/view/2765/
- Github: https://github.com/wikipedialibrary/twlight
- Contact Us: https://wikipedialibrary.wmflabs.org/contact/