This ticket explores the inclusion of a language selector for Gutenberg custom form. A language selector on the form can be helpful when an editor wishes to attach a preview in a language other than the blogpost language.
|No results found|
- The language selector opens after the user clicks on the dropdown button.
- The user can either type a search query that filters the list of languages shown or select the one from the list.
- Clicking on a language from the list completes the selection. Closing the selector automatically and updating the Wiki to search .
- The custom form closes when taping outside the selector, pressing the "esc" key, or with a close action available. This cancels the selection.
- The search box gets the input focus automatically when the selector is opened.
- User input filters the list of languages based on prefix search as the user types.