Title::get***URL methods call several hooks. This is too low-level for a reasonable extension point. With a new Url resolution service, extensions that need to globally change how the URLs of a particular page a renderered can override the service.
Currently, the following hooks are called:
- onGetLocalURL__Article - not used.
- onGetLocalURL__Internal - one usage, CommonsMetadata, T89937#7235115
- onGetLocalURL - not used.
- onGetInternalURL - not used.
- onGetCanonicalURL - not used.
- onGetFullURL - not used.