As seen from the title of this task, I am mainly here to report the issue that the indent system isn't working on kswiki.
Hi @Kamilalibhat, thanks for taking the time to report this! Unfortunately this Wikimedia Phabricator task lacks some information.
If you have time and can still reproduce the situation: Please add a more complete description to this task. That should be
- a clear and complete list of exact steps to reproduce the situation, step by step, so that nobody needs to guess or interpret how you performed each step,
- what happens after performing these steps to reproduce,
- what you expected to happen instead,
- a full link to a web address where the issue can be seen,
- the web browser(s) and web browser version(s) that you tested,
- which editor (see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Editor ) you use.
All in separate sections. (You can use the Preview function at the bottom.)
You can edit the task description by clicking . Ideally, a good description should allow any other person to follow these steps (without having to interpret steps) and see the same results. Problems that others can reproduce can get fixed faster. Thanks.
Unfortunately closing this Phabricator task as no further information has been provided. @Kamilalibhat: After you have provided clear steps to reproduce and if this still happens, please set the status of this task back to "Open" via the Add Action... → Change Status dropdown. Thanks!