Steps to reproduce
- Have a(n at least partially) translated page.
- Make some changes to its original and mark it for translation again. (Changes are not strictly necessary to reproduce, but they make clearer what happens.)
- Look at the formerly translated page.
- The translation template’s changes are applied, but all translations are replaced by the original texts (properly marked up in syntax version 2).
- The translation template’s changes are applied, and existing translations are preserved.
- New regression in 1.37.0-wmf.18.
- Examples: Commons, Meta. A mark for translation earlier today (i.e. before the train arrival) was still fine.
- Marking for translation removes all of the translation, people can’t read pages in their native languages.