- Name of tool/project: Vuex
- Project home page: https://next.vuex.vuejs.org/
- Name of team requesting review: Design Systems Team
- Primary contact: Roan Kattouw (@Catrope)
- Target date for deployment: Soon, ideally some time in September (but T257734: Security Readiness Review For Vue version 3 is a higher priority than this one)
- Link to code repository / patchset:
Description of the tool/project:
Vuex is a state management system designed to be used with Vue.
Description of how the tool will be used at WMF:
Vuex will be used for more complex Vue-based front-end applications. Currently, Vuex 3.1.3 (which works with Vue 2.x) is used in production by the SDAW-MediaSearch and MachineVision projects.
Vue 3.x (for which a security readiness review is requested in T257734)
Has this project been reviewed before?
Older versions of both Vue and Vuex were reviewed in T168264
Working test environment
The Design Systems team will continue to be responsible for the Vue ecosystem in MediaWiki.