The Timeline extension shells out to a Perl script, which invokes ploticus. EasyTimeline.pl is a 5k-line Perl script, one question is whether we should stick that in the Shellbox container or send it as part of each request as a script.
Also the fonts are currently in the operations/mediawiki-config/fonts repository, it's unclear whether all of them are needed, or just the ones configured in https://noc.wikimedia.org/conf/highlight.php?file=timeline.php
- Review charts
- shellbox-timeline namespaces in k8s
- shellbox-timeline accounts in k8s.
- shellbox-timeline puppet private tokens.
- Generate TLS certificates
- Review helmfile.d files:
- LVS setup
- DNS for LVS records
- Discovery DNS
- Monitoring dashboard
- Integration and Acceptance tests