List of steps to reproduce (step by step, including full links if applicable):
- Identify a group that has translations disabled to certain languages
- Open a message for that group via Recent Additions message group on Special:Translate
- Try to translate the message to the disabled language
User is able to translate the message and no warning is displayed
What should have happened instead?:
- A warning should be displayed to the user that translation to that language for that group is disabled
- Possibly remove these messages from appearing on Recent additions page when the disabled language is selected.
Other information -
Reproduced this when investigating this support ticket: https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Thread:Support/translate_but_dont_translate_!
For Oppia Android, translations are only enabled for a handful of languages, but I can translate it's messages to French via Special:Translate & with Recent Additions message group selected.