Corresponding task from "add a link": T268706: Add a link: difficulty overlay and difficulty filter
The new task is an addition in the difficulty overlay (which the user experiences when initiating the suggested edits module in Variant D) and the difficulty filter in the module itself. Since this first iteration is only for mobile, and mobile users all have Variant C, there is no difficulty overlay that lists out task types. But in case we do want to make the relevant changes for Variant D, these specifications are the same for both mobile and desktop.
- It should be the first task in the "Medium" section.
- Updated final copy - see relevant tab for corresponding QQQ in the copy spreadsheet
- Title: Add a suggested image
- Subtitle: Machine suggestions (mobile-only)
- The subtitle includes the parenthetical text since we decided on mobile-only for V1 (see T295000: Add an image: prevent desktop usage)
- The subtitle should be preceded by a robot icon.
- Desktop users should not see this task in the list at all.
- When a mobile user has only the "add an image" task type selected, if that user opens the homepage on desktop, we should automatically check the "Easy" task types for them, so that some tasks appear in their desktop feed.
- When that user opens their homepage on mobile again, it is fine for those "Easy" task types to remain selected.
NOTE: Refer to Figma for up-to-date detailed redline mocks and specs: