We want the first basic version of the simple table that only covers the default state of the table and cells.
- basic table component behaves and is styled as specified in the Figma file, excluding the hover, loading state and sorting capabilities
- basic table component is usable for T289556
- Responsiveness is confirmed as a part of the "default state", with a mobile first approach to be used. Implementers should be able to define the breakpoint that triggers the responsive version of the table in the context of the consuming application (e.g. the table should be told to show the mobile view via a simple string prop).
- At this stage we do not need it to handle loading, hover, etc.
- The table cells should be able to include interactive elements (dropdown, link).
- The hike team is free to decide how data can be included in the upcoming vue table component. The use of, for example, slots, is acceptable.
- https://blog.easy-designs.net/archives/responsive-tables/ on how to create a responsive table with CSS only