Thus we should make sure it is migrated to the new platform.
For more context see the parent ticket.
(One of?) the Grafana boards with data from this schema https://grafana.wikimedia.org/d/000000018/eventlogging-schema?orgId=1&var-schema=WikibaseTermboxInteraction
- 1. Pick a schema to migrate
- 2. Create a new task to track this schema's migration
- 3. Create /analytics/legacy/ schema
- 4. Edit-protect the metawiki Schema page at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Schema:<SchemaName>
- 5. Manually evolve the Hive table to use new schema
- 6. Add entry to wgEventStreams, wgEventLoggingStreamNames and wgEventLoggingSchemas in operations/mediwiki-config
- 7. Once the legacy stream's data is fully produced through EventGate, switch to using Refine job that uses schema repo instead of meta.wm.org
- 8. Edit the producer extension.json and set EventLoggingSchemas to the new schema URI
- 9. Once the producer extension.json is fully deployed, edit wgEventLoggingSchemas in operations/mediawiki-config InitialiseSettings.php and remove the schema's entry.
- 10. Mark the schema as migrated in the EventLogging Schema Migration Audit spreadsheet