List of steps to reproduce (step by step, including full links if applicable):
- Edit a page with VE visual mode, on the beta cluster.
- Create a new template
- Add some fields
- Click the "<" back button
- Changes are discarded with no warning.
What should have happened instead?:
- Prompt to cancel "back".
- Note that "X" close button has never implemented the unsaved changes prompt.
Software version (if not a Wikimedia wiki), browser information, screenshots, other information, etc:
- Current development head.