pawiki (and zh-classical) doesn't have Easy filters tasks (Special:NewcomerTasksInfo page doesn't even list them).
- Create a new account and after Welcome Survey (entirely in English), a user is invited to visit Special:Homepage.
- Edit filters are not present, the number of tasks for default filters is 0, yet, "Get suggestions" button is active.
- If a user clicks on "Get suggestions" - "No suggested edits are available at this time" is displayed.
There should be either
- different set of default filters if Easy tasks are missing
- a better communication to a user that other tasks could be selected