As a mismatch reviewer
I want to get a confirmation for my review decision submission
in order to know that my submission has been processed properly
As a mismatch store admin
I want mismatch reviewers to get a reminder that indicating their decision in the Mismatch Finder is not enough and that they also need to edit Wikidata where appropriate
in order to avoid mismatches being marked as reviewed without errors being fixed in Wikidata
Link to Workflow on Figma.
Link to Dialog Component on Figma
- This task does not require us to implement neither the loading state, the simple variant or the responsive variant of the dialog.
- The component specs refer to tokens that are not yet created - marked as "TBC". In those cases we may use "hardcoded" css values.
- The max height of an implemented dialog should be around 450px however, please consult with @Mattia_Capozzi_WMDE when implementing.
Now that the changes are submitted successfully, remember:
• If the mismatch is on Wikidata, please use the link to the statement and edit it there to correct the mismatch.
• If the mismatch is on the external source, please inform the data source's maintainers of the error or correct the mismatch yourself, if possible.
• If the mismatch is on both sides, please use the link to the Wikidata statement to correct it and/or inform the data source’s maintainers of the error.
GIVEN a mismatch results page
AND a review decision being selected
WHEN clicking "submit status"
THEN the page indicates the results are being stored (through a loading animation Not part of this ticket see [Ticket TBA]])
AND THEN I can see a dialog informing me about the submission of my review decisions
- reviewers can see a dialog informing them about the submission and next steps after results have been saved to the store
- dialog can be dismissed
- checkbox exists to not show the dialog again for future submissions of review decisions
- the ticket that covers the responsiveness of the dialog is linked to this one :D