This task involves the work with adding information about Automatic Topic Subscriptions to Help:DiscussionTools#Topic_subscriptions.
The information we add to Help:DiscussionTools#Topic_subscriptions as part of this ticket should cause people arriving at this page to know:
- The different ways they can become subscribed to a conversation: 1) manually clicking a [ subscribe ] affordance and/or 2) starting a new discussion and/or posting a comment in an existing conversation, provided you have automatic topic subscriptions enabled
- How they can go about seeing all of the discussions they are subscribed to
- How they can about unsubscribing from a discussion they are subscribed to
- Where they can learn more about how topic subscriptions are implemented at a technical level: Extension:DiscussionTools/How it works#Notifications
- How they can go about adjusting whether they are or are not automatically subscribed to discussions they start and comment in
- Help:DiscussionTools#Topic_subscriptions is updated with information that will lead people to understand what is described in the === Requirements section above