Currently, on all responses mw.config includes configuration variables wgExtraSignatureNamespaces, wgLegalTitleChars, and wgIllegalFileChars. These are documented as being
@internal For mediawiki.Title
We should switch to providing them via package files instead, so that they are only loaded when the mediawiki.Title module is used.
- wgExtraSignatureNamespaces - correctly only used by mediawiki.Title
- wgLegalTitleChars - correctly only used by mediawiki.Title
- wgIllegalFileChars - also being used by UploadWizard extension (deployed) and MediaUploader (not deployed)
- Switch extensions (at least UploadWizard) to use package files with injected config
- Switch mediawiki.Title to use package files with injected config, and remove from mw.config (with a mention in the release notes just in case)