As soon as is possible after the user has selected "Yes" on the image inspector, an onboarding dialog should appear. This should appear even as the image preview loads and the image inspector animates away, if possible.
- Updated final copy below - see relevant tab for corresponding QQQ in the copy spreadsheet:
- Dialog should display once per session every time the user comes to this step until they select the Don't show again checkbox. If they arrive at the caption step, then go "back", and then return to the caption step, the dialog should not appear a second time that session.
- Header: Write a caption to go with the image in the article
- Body: Readers of $PageTitle will see the caption displayed under the image. $PageTitle should be bolded.
- Bullet points:
- Review the image details again for information that is relevant to include.
- Describe the image so it’s clear how it relates to $PageTitle. $PageTitle should be bolded.
- Stay neutral by avoiding judgments like “good”, “ugly”, or “beautiful”.
- Write in this article's language: $ProjectLanguage.
- Don't show again checkbox is at the bottom of the dialog. After the user selects, they should not see this dialog when they arrive at the caption step in the future.
- A single button at the bottom dismisses the dialog: Got it.
- This dialog also appears when the user taps the "?" icon while doing the task. In this case, the "Don't show this again" checkbox is not present.
Mockup as of 2021-10-08: