This is a microtask for T256239: Create MediaWiki-Docker documentation for all repositories with Selenium tests. See that task for more information and how to get help.
- If you are working on this task, assign it to yourself, so others know it's already taken.
- Read the MediaWiki-Docker documentation for the repository: MediaWiki-Docker/Extension/FileImporter.
- Set up the repository on your machine.
- Run Selenium tests.
- Read the repository documentation: Extension:FileImporter.
- You might need to read repository source code: FileImporter.
- You might need to contact developers of the repository. Developers/Maintainers lists which team is in charge of which repository.
- Find what's missing from the MediaWiki-Docker documentation for the repository. Update the page. If the Selenium tests pass, you're done.