Editors of a wiki project might react differently to a survey displayed in the middle of their experience. This task wants to investigate what could be the potential outcomes, consequences and drawbacks of an in-product survey about safety.
|Page without survey||Page with survey|
Questions that a user might have
- Why am I seeing this survey?
- How do I know this survey is from the Foundation?
- Why should I answer this survey?
- Is it safe to answer this survey?
- What does it mean to feel safe while contributing?
- What does the “wiki community” mean?
- How is the data collected and processed?
- How long is the data for the survey kept?
- How do you signal consent to this survey?
- How can I dismiss the survey for good?