The post-edit dialog (and success message) can take a long time to appear since it loads the next suggested task before it appears. This delay may lead to the editor navigating away from the task without seeing the next suggestion.
- Issue 1. The 'success' message and post-edit dialog takes very long to load on slow connections.
- Issue 2. The current 'skeleton'; is not rendering correctly:
- 2a. The image thumbnail skeleton goes blank/white for a couple of secs before loading
- 2b. The wikidata description grey box is in the wrong location (not actually covering where the text appears when loaded.
|Video of the current situation (en beta):||Skeleton:||Partially loaded state:||Loaded state:|
Issue originally identified on T293316#7471066.
- Revise the loading behaviour so that the post-edit dialog is shown immediately after the success message", whilst the task is loading.
- Ensure the skeleton (grey shimmer areas) are in the correct position above where content loads.