List of steps to reproduce (step by step, including full links if applicable):
Order may be very important here:
- Start a new private browsing session in Firefox
- Enter responsive design mode (Crtl-Shift-M)
- Select "iPad" from the drop-down
- Go to https://en.wikipedia.org/
- Click the "Desktop" link at the bottom of the page
- Log in to an account eligible to vote in the current ArbCom election
- Go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:SecurePoll/vote/801
- Click "Go to the voting server"
I am taken to https://vote.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:SecurePoll/vote/1303 and see "You must log in to vote in this election - please try following the link from your Special:SecurePoll on your local Wikimedia site."
What should have happened instead?:
I see "Welcome Suffusion of Yellow!"
Software version (if not a Wikimedia wiki), browser information, screenshots, other information, etc:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:94.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/94.0 in responsive design mode, simulating "iPad", Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 14_7_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.1.2 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1)
Others have reported this on "real" mobile devices, see https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Village_pump_(technical)&oldid=1056840719#Unable_to_login_to_the_secure_poll_for_the_ACE