Following on from T296415: Basic ipinfo instrument setup and first events [L], we'd like to know when the user interacts with the inline help in the infobox and which items they most frequently interact with.
This task is distinct from the task above as it's blocked on T271672: Add info text icons and text in IP Information box on Special:Contribs [M].
- When I click the ? button next to an IP address, an event should be logged
- The event_action property should be "click_help"
- The event_context property should be "accordion"
- The event_source property should be a machine-readable name of the line item that the user is getting help for
- See the current.yaml files in the subdirectories in https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/schemas/event/secondary/+/refs/heads/master/jsonschema/analytics/mediawiki for numerous examples of JSON Schema schemas that are used in production
- wt:Event Platform/Instrumentation How To is a step-by-step guide to creating a creating a schema and validating an event with it
- https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki-Docker/Configuration_recipes/EventLogging is a step-by-step guide to setting up your local development environment