This ticket is for tracking final deployment steps for WCQS production. This does not include exposing the service to a general public, only steps to ensure up to date WCQS, with fully working Streaming Updater.
- deploy streaming updater consumers to eqiad and codfw
- clear the journals on all instances
- Reload WCQS instances with the newest dump (can be done in parallel), streaming updater consumers should be turned off
- generate revision map based on the same dump in yarn
- initiate the streaming updater producers with the revision map previously generated
- enable streaming updater consumers on all instances
After the process it should take few hours at most for all the instances to catch up with the lag (dashboard)