Audience Coverage Logged-in editors with at least 5 edits ~100 people/day initial coverage
Before we configure the survey, we need to translate this requirement into a % number (0 to 1).
The initial coverage % can be calculated based on the number of logged-in editors (with at least 5 edits if possible) per day, so that we get around ~100 bucketed sessions per day.
- Xwiki has 10000 editor unique sessions per month
- We can extrapolate Xwiki has 10000/30=333 sessions per day
- If 333 = 1, 100 = x -> 100 / 333 = 0.3 coverage (30%)
- The initial coverage rate for cawiki is: 0.2
- The initial coverage rate for fawiki is: 0.1