- ALTERs to run: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/mediawiki/extensions/CentralAuth/+/464c81a4808b29ee5e05d4613bbbce349837edc6/db_patches/patch-gu_hidden_normalize.sql
- Where to run those changes: centralauth database only
- When to run those changes: Up to DBA availability
- If the schema change is backwards compatible: Yes. All added fields have default values.
- If the schema change has been tested already on some of the test/beta wikis: Yes, tested on deployment-prep.
- If the data should be made available on the cloud services replicas and/or dumps: Please treat like gu_hidden, rows with gu_hidden_level != 0 MUST NOT be exposed publicly