mediawiki_web_ab_test_enrollment logs users in the A/B test.
- 30% of people should be in the control bucket
- 30% of people should be in the stickyHeaderDisabled bucket
- 30% of people should be in the stickyHeaderEnabled bucket
- 10% of people should be in the unsampled bucket and not appear in the database.
However, in current data on test wikipedia we are seeing users in the unsampled bucket appear in the database (Hue query select * from mediawiki_web_ab_test_enrollment WHERE year = 2021 AND wiki = 'testwiki')
- Don't log user in the unsampled bucket
- Add validation to Vector to deal with bad config