List of steps to reproduce (step by step, including full links if applicable):
- Go to the Special:Homepage (e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Homepage&source=userpagetab&namespace=2)
- Click on "Ask your mentor a question"
- See the input box (screen shot below in lang=qqx)
- Enter a question
- Click Post
*A new page revision is published to the mentor's talk page
What should have happened instead?:
*Prior to being able to publish new revisions, editors should be presented the (wikimedia-copyrightwarning) dialog and agree to it.
Software version (if not a Wikimedia wiki), browser information, screenshots, other information, etc:
While the dialog says that the new revision that will be created is "posted publicly" - it does not warn the editor, or indicate that they are agreeing to, publishing that version under the project's licensing agreement.
Suggest that (wikimedia-copyrightwarning) be added to the end of that box, under the question section; however note that that warning text is specific about "publishing changes" so an additional note that the "POST" button is an alias for "PUBLISH" may also be needed.
- Add the standard disclaimer after the box
- Update the call to action button to be "Publish" instead of "Post"
- Update the growthexperiments-homepage-mentorship-questionreview-header and Growthexperiments-help-panel-questioncomplete-header strings so that "posted" is amended to "published" in the ask a question and confirmed steps respectively.
- Add the same disclaimer and make a similar button copy change to the equivalent "ask a question" UI in the help panel.
|Mentor module||Help panel - ask question step||Help panel - confirmed step|