As a new Wikidata editor I want to get a short introduction to Lexemes in order to understand what Special:New Lexeme is about.
We want to show a box with explanatory text to give new editors some information and context about Lexemes.
GIVEN the Special:NewLexeme page
WHEN loading the page
THEN I can see a box with explanations about Lexemes and lexicographical data
- an explanation box is shown on the special page
- Component: Notice component for the overall box
- Copy: see mockup
- The example Lexeme box should link to the example Lexeme’s page, for L2 for example: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Lexeme:L2
- The example Lexeme itself should be changeable for localization purposes, so the translator can use a Lexeme example from their language. We discussed only specifying the ID of the Lexeme and then loading all necessary data (Lemma, lex. category, language) from the actual Lexeme.
- The link to "create a new item" should go to the local Special NewItem page.
- The links in the example Lexeme box go to the corresponding local Items and Lexeme.
- The link to lexicographic data goes to "Project:Lexicographical data". (This will make it a red-link on purpose on 3rd-party Wikibase installations. We expect them to create the page on their project.)