Create new MEP schema which takes a once daily poll of user settings, a 'user state'. Values tracked are:
- setting_source: description: > Where in app UI is setting originated. Example: settings_menu, feed, toolbar.
- setting_type: description: > What is the setting that is being tracked. Example: language, explore_feed, link_preview
- setting_subtype: description: > What is the second-layer setting that is being tracked. Example: font_size_change, theme_change
- current_value:: description: > Value of setting at time of polling event. Example: enable, disable, 8.0, light, sepia, dark, black, sans-serif, serif
- languages: description: > Setting value for type language.
- inbox_count: description: > Cumulative count of notifications in user inbox, incremented once daily.
- device_level_enabled: description: > User has device level notifications enabled
This follows a plan to consolidate the following Legacy user property schemas into one schema that tracks user property changes over time: