Lots happened in T251156 and T251184.
Further improvements I can think about are:
- Upgrade Atlas Exporter to > 1.0
- Work is also being done to improve stability
- Convert the ripeatlas_measurements structure to support more fields
- Support target_site: external for T252890, and maybe later on "anycast"
- Allow to have a dropdown in the dashboards to filter (out) probes measurement (would allow to have a nice map as only the anchor measurements are mesh)
- Figure out the best way to visualize traceroute hop counts (currently just graphing their average hop count)
- Feel free to add more to the list
ripeatlas_measurements: eqiad: # https://atlas.ripe.net/frames/probes/6092/ ipv4: - '1790945' # anchors pings - '1790944' # anchors traceroutes - '9183717' # probes pings - '9183716' # probes traceroutes ipv6: - '1790947' # anchors pings - '1790946' # anchors traceroutes - '9183720' # probes pings - '9183719' # probes traceroutes [...]
ripeatlas_measurements: 1790945: target_site: eqiad ip_version: 4 measurement_type: ping source_type: anchor 1790944: target_site: eqiad ip_version: 4 measurement_type: traceroute source_type: anchor 9183717: target_site: eqiad ip_version: 4 measurement_type: ping source_type: probe 9183716: target_site: eqiad ip_version: 4 measurement_type: ping source_type: traceroute [...]