2022 week 06 1.38-wmf.21 Changes wmf/1.38.0-wmf.21
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, February 7th:
|Monday February 7th
|Tuesday, February 8th
|Wednesday, February 9th
|Thursday, February 10th
|Branch wmf.21 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.
|Deploy wmf.21 to Group 1 Wikis.
|Deploy wmf.21 to all Wikis.
|No deployments on fridays
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.21 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward. This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- If you have a risky change in this week's train add a comment to this task using the Risky patch template
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
- Train status
- MediaWiki 1.38/Roadmap
- Commits cherry-picked to 1.38.0-wmf.21
- Backports vs train deployment