Currently, the page [[Special:Book]] has the following options:
- Create chapter
- Sort alphabetically
- Clear book
It should also have the option
- Insert page to chapter
Without this option, the user has to:
- Leave the [[Special:Book]] page;
- Go to the [[existing page]] he wants;
- Click on "Add this page to your book";
- Go back to [[Special:Book]]; and then
- Define the correct position of the page in the list of pages of the collection.
The user shouldn't need to do all these steps just for adding a page whose name he already know.
It would be better if [[Special:Book]] could provide the user the option to insert a page to the the chapter he is working on. The interface could be just as that used to "create a chapter".