Username or display name (will be displayed publicly): AKlapper_(WMF)
Categories/Tags/Keywords (up to 5): metrics, development statistics
Session type (select one): Short presentation (including Q/A)
I am going to provide a pretty short (10min?) introduction to the website https://wikimedia.biterg.io/ which offers statistics about our technical community who use our technical infrastructure (Wikimedia Git and Gerrit).
Technically interested users, people interested in statistics.
What will participants get out of this session?
A better understanding how to gather statistics and insights about our technical contributors who contribute to code repositories.
(Optional) Additional resources:
- Slides: https://people.wikimedia.org/~aklapper/Hackathon2021-tech-metrics.pdf
- Website: https://wikimedia.biterg.io/
- Downstream documentation: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Community_metrics
- Upstream project: https://chaoss.github.io/grimoirelab/
- Upstream repositories and bug reports: https://github.com/chaoss/
- Downstream bugs and feature requests: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/analytics-tech-community-metrics/?order=priority