This task represents the work of making Topic Containers more "robust" by enabling people to add a summary to them.
- As someone who is motivated to facilitate a discussion towards a decision or action of some kind, I want to be able to summarize the ideas/points of view/considerations/agreements/etc. that have emerged in the discussion, so that the people participating in it can continue talking with a shared understanding of the discussion's current state.
- Is it important that the summary be easy to reference while people are drafting a new comment?
- What – if any – constraints should bound what amount of content people can add to the "field" this task is asking for?
- This idea prompted by an interaction with @Tacsipacsi on mediawiki.org: Topic:Wse3oklohvbmozfx
- Examples of this summarizing behavior: