See T305927 for background context on why we're investigating this.
If we were to make the AMC overflow menu available to more editors, we would want to understand how this impacts those users. Some questions we might want to know the answers to, and monitor before and after making this change, include:
- Do administrators use the mobile web interface to delete and protect pages?
- Do editors use the mobile web interface to move pages?
- Do editors click the other buttons in the overflow menu? Which links are used most?
- How many edits are being made from the mobile web interface by users who currently have AMC turned off?
- Can we answer the above questions with the data currently available to us?
- What metrics were removed as part of this patch? Do we need them again?
- What other metrics are available to evaluate this feature, if any?