As an event participant, I want to be able to see the registration information on the event, so that I can easily see who joined the event and other relevant details, even if there are page errors or issues in the JS view.
Background: This page is almost the same as the organizer view, with the removal of the ability to select participants.
- The page should display the title of the event (for example, "Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos 2021" in the screenshot below)
- There should be a participants section, which includes:
- The number of participants at the top (larger text size, bold font)
- A list of the usernames of all registered participants
- The timestamp of event registration (to the right of the participant username)
- The user should *not* be able to select names from the list or apply to actions on usernames (such as delete)
- There should be an event details section, which includes:
- The words "Event Details" at the top (larger text size, bold font)
- The event date (start and end) and time (start and end)
- This should also include the time/clock icon
- Event location
- This should also include the location icon
- Text: "Chat group invite link"
- Note that the wireframe says: "Social Media Chat Group invite link" but I think this is too long and klunky, so we can replace it with "Chat group invite link."
- Link to chat group
- Icon for link
- The page should include a "Back" link (though this page has not been created yet --> should we add it in later?). Maybe for, for participants, it should go back to the main event page instead.
- We should probably add a register button to the page (feedback needed from Gregory on where/how)