Formerly titled: Update of "Did you mean" css on Special:Search
- The current message above the search results are visually alarming. Some of the messages are meant to aid the user in finding better content but are treated as error messages with use of red.
- There are currently a few different messages that show up at the top and their visual treatment is inconsistent. See this flowchart created by search team to understand when the messages appear.
Current implementation of messages
This ticket includes the following three message redesign.
- Red text to standard text for all sentences
- Spacing and padding update
- Font size adjustments
- Font style adjustments (bolds have been removed as we want to keep it strictly for highlights)
- Message 2 only: the search query for which results were not found should be in red
- All the linking remains unchanged