Requesting access for @fkaelin so that they can support on Platform Airflow instances
Requestor provided information and prerequisites
This section is to be completed by the individual requesting access.
Wikitech username: Fabian Kaelin
Preferred shell username: fab
Email address: email@example.com
Ssh public key (must be dedicated key for wmf production): ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIHyKPeAQbIJzDPFnjM4i0gl4RbDUZRJB7aPhzTwtjpAH fab@wmf
Requested group membership: analytics-platform-eng-admins
Reason for access: wmf employee, research engineer, supporting Platform Engineering
Name of approving party (hiring manager for WMF staff): @WDoranWMF
SRE Clinic Duty Confirmation Checklist for Access Requests
This checklist should be used on all access requests to ensure that all steps are covered, including expansion to existing access. Please double check the step has been completed before checking it off.
This section is to be confirmed and completed by a member of the SRE team.
- - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
- - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (All WMF Staff/Contractor hiring are covered by NDA. Other users can be validated via the NDA tracking sheet)
- - User has provided the following: wikitech username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform)
- - User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not shared with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.)
- - access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponsor for volunteers, manager for wmf staff)
- - access request (or expansion) has sign off of group approver indicated by the approval field in data.yaml No group approver
For additional details regarding access request requirements, please see https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requesting_shell_access