What is the problem?
On Special:Watchlist, if you unwatch an entry and then open the popup for that entry, the IPInfo popup is transparent (see screenshot).
(The ability to unwatch an entry directly on the Special:Watchlist page is controlled by a user setting in the Watchlist tab of Special:Preferences, see reproduction steps.)
Steps to reproduce problem
- Go to Special:Preferences Watchlist tab
- Go to Special:Watchlist
- Click the x link next to an entry
- Click the (i) icon for that entry
Expected behavior: Popup is visible
Observed behavior: See screenshot
Wiki(s): local docker IP Info 0.0.0 (a3b1302) 09:00, 4 May 2022.
- Remove the button when something is watchlisted
- If the + button is used to add it back then the button should re-appear