Twin with T281038
List of steps to reproduce (step by step, including full links if applicable):
- Go to https://lingualibre.org/wiki/Special:RecordWizard & complete steps 1 - 3
- Click next
- The help message states Click on $1 below, then read the word aloud
What should have happened instead?:
- The $1 variable should either be replaced with a translatable phrase, or properly replaced. E.g:
Software version (if not a Wikimedia wiki), browser information, screenshots, other information, etc.:
In the Record Wizard, Step 4: Studio, this sentence is displayed ("Click on $1 below, then read the word aloud").
Likely a broken variable transmission or something.
This icon changes if we switch to handsign video recording. Thereby:
- if language's media audio, then mic-blue.svg
- if language's media video, then hands-blue.svg
See also :