As an organizer or participant, I want to be able to scroll through the list of participants on EventDetails, so that I can see the full list of everyone who is attending the event.
- Allow infinite scrolling on participant list on EventDetails page
- Scrolling should be available to all users (organizers, participants, and people who happen to come upon the page)
- When a user scrolls down the list of participants, we will call the API to get next batch of participants.
- The whole list should not be loaded into the front-end intially
- Initial load is 20 participants, each subsequent scroll is also 20
- Documentation of the "list participants" API endpoint is updated with the new request parameters and response data
Visual Example (but it has no infinite scrolling):