In T303549: Move titlebar above toolbar we moved the order of the tabs and title in the tool bar and continued with styling the toolbar in T309398: Article toolbar styling. These changes are feature flagged. We would like to deploy them together
- Note: this is blocked on the completion of T309398: Article toolbar styling. Confirm with editing team they are happy with the current state.
- Backport https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/extensions/VisualEditor/+/808071 and https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/skins/Vector/+/808068 to wmf17
- Turn the feature flag for toolbar ordering to on group1 and group0 wikis on Tuesday 28th June
- Turn the feature flag for toolbar ordering on opt-in wikis (e.g. !desktopimprovements) on Thursday.
- Turn on for all wikis in train commencing Monday 4th (assuming no problems with gadgets have been reported) and it has passed editing QA