As a campaign organizer
I want to decide which articles have Wikistories enabled
So that the participants can focus on the articles that matter for the campaign
As a wiki admin
I want to disable Wikistories on articles where increased imagery would be inappropriate (NSFW/explicit content, vector for vandalism, etc)
So that the readers don't get negatively affected
- If the configuration is not present, verify that the wikistory is shown on the wiki.
- If the configuration is made incorrectly (a non-boolean value in a boolean config/flag, for example) the default should be that the wikistory is shown.
- A user with no elevated permission to make the config should not be able to access it via UI or API.
- If the config is set to disable wikistories, the CTA to create a story and the stories already created should not be displayed.
- If the config is set to disable wikistories, browsing to the URL of the story should show a Page Not Found or redirect the user to the wiki page.
- If the config is set to enable wikistories, the CTA to create a wikistory and all stories should be shown on the wiki.
- Is the configuration done by deploying a code configuration change or is it done on wiki?
- Is Wikistories enabled on each articles individually or by category or other?