At 2022-06-07 DST task refinement, we decided to prioritize scoping an MVP for the ButtonGroup Codex component since it will help both Abstract Wikipedia (T306026) and Growth (T297763) deliver value. We have a task for this (T306025); the goal is to scope/refine it for MVP delivery.
As a contributor interested in the ButtonGroup Codex component, I want to understand what the scope looks like for an MVP version of this component, so that I can more effectively plan and communicate about our work.
- We could potentially use this as an opportunity to test our new component epic template (T309417).
- Could we identify one DST engineer and one DST designer to be directly responsible individuals (DRIs) for 1) ensuring this component is moving along, surfacing risks, etc, and 2) serve as points of contact for our partner teams?
- How to handle the maximum case when there is not enough space for all buttons in a button group (options here)
- T310768 has been updated with MVP scope
- MVP version of the Figma spec sheet is done