We now have native edit history T297759 and Native Watchlist, which are components that largely can be reused for user contribution pages. User contribution pages are one of the few pages of its nature that e still send users to mobile web. For that reason this task is for the creation of native user contribution pages.
- Contribution history table with date+time, revision notes and author
- filter and search (date range, tag and comment based)
- Links to user pages and history for page contributors
Bonus points for considering
- Tags support
- Page lock/permissions
- Some other stuff to consider/discuss
- How it will tie in with the Patroller tasks
- How it will tie in with our current watchlist and diff view
- As a reader using the Android app, I would like to natively access user contributions, to understand what articles people have contributed to over time without losing dark mode or my theme preferences.
- This is a quick design concept, reusing existing components
- All cases haven’t been considered
- A graph would be a great visual indicator to see a user’s activity over the past months (cc @cooltey)
- Filter could feature the ones listed in the second screenshot