Let's make a timer that automates Tue "stage-train" tasks
- Agree on a time for automated deployment every week
- Patch the deployment calendar to add a new window (along with where to watch for failures)
- User exists for running timer (T303857)
- Timer exists on deployment servers
- Timer does not require any human intervention
- Timer determines the wmf.X branch/version for the week.
- The right thing happens if the current week's train task is declined.
- Timer runs scap stage-train --yes <version> runs to completion without errors under normal conditions.
- Set TMUX or STY environment variable to something to avoid an error from check_term_multplxr(), or add an option to skip the check for screen/tmux session.
- Timer can be re-executed if it previously failed.
- At least during development, the schedule of the timer must be controllable (at least to ~1 minute resolution) by deployers, including the ability to disable it.
Alerting on failure is T310396