- Release V0 to the Beta Cluster
Steps: (These are copied from Writing_an_extension_for_deployment#Process, please refer to the source proper links/examples).
- 1. Add the new extension submodule to the git mediawiki/extensions repo.
- 2. Move your extension's CI config to the "Wikimedia production" section, add the "in-wikimedia-production" job template, and make sure it has and passes all the expected jobs for production code.
- 3. Add your extension to the json make-wmf-branch release tool.
- 4. Add your extension to extension-list.
- 5. Add your extension config variable to InitialiseSettings.php and set it to be default false.
- 6. Add your extension config variable (same as in previous step) to InitialiseSettings-labs.php and set it to be true on Beta Cluster wikis you want it to be on. You may want to turn it off for loginwiki (which doesn't have most extensions).
- 7. Load your extension in CommonSettings.php.